Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Is Nascar Season So Long??

Dinner is done and I'm wanting to write something tonight and maybe not feeling all that inspired.  I've settled in to watch some television and the Bud Shootout is on.  This means Redneck Season is in full force.  I don't mind the motorsports; and having had the opportunity to work for Roush Racing several years ago, actually support their drivers somewhat.  I was there during some fun times and learned a little about marketing a multi-million dollar sport.  But still, it lasts from February to October.  A long, LONG time.

I've told you before, that sometimes my best inspirations come from my drive home or to work in the mornings.  Trouble is, as great or profound as it may be to me ~ I usually have a hard time remembering what it was I wanted to write about.  If something comes to me later, I'll post.  If not, I'll be watching grown men of small stature (really, those seats are tiny) making a continuous left turn until I fall asleep.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

JD

0 comments: